Monday 14 July 2014

When I met you in the Summer!

My official song of the summer I've chosen SUMMER by Calvin Harris.


very fitting me tinks.

As we all know summer time can get very hectic for over planning and being super busy. I've been so slack with my blog it's because there is so much OTG. From birthdays last weekend to weddings and birthdays this weekend, then I have a boatload of family on the way home, on to anniversaries, and a plane trip taking me to another wedding. I simply can't keep up.

And! as with all these events there's the booze. I cannot count how many drinks I've had the last week, and I'd be even worst off trying to account for the week before. I've gone completely overboard. Worst part is I didn't even get any pictures to share my journey with everyone.

Actually, something interesting did happen this week, I was informed that a conversation was had about me. Apparently no one can get over how a small 100 pound, four foot eleven chick, can keep up and put down beer for beer with the bys. I'm suppose to be proud of myself.

Next summer I definitely want to under plan my summer. Just spend time with my daughter. Which I have been doing. So far this past couple weeks we've been swimming twice, I've taken up babysitting her friend we've went for long walks on the beach and I've woken up every single morning next to her in bed for a cuddle. I even let her bring her dog Whiskey back to our home for a week (he lives with her grandma). 

Its the little things you know, Family.  

Speaking of family It was my mans 24th birthday July 6th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! I LOVE YOU xoxox. 

He's a great father, worker, lover ;) , friend and I wouldn't trade him up for anything.

Our 5th anniversary is on the 17th of this month, lets see if he remembers (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment