Sunday 27 July 2014

Drink Drank DRUNK

Not surprisingly I've been forgetting to post posts, BLAH! Not actually forgetting it's summer all the "fam jam" is here, I'm busy as fuck! 

Also, not surprisingly I've been drunk 90% of the past 2 or 3 weeks... oops. 

So, this is now my failed quit drinking blog experience. The road to recovery obviously forgot about summer and all the divine opportunities to get drunk. Loving it tho.

.....and now to the point.

Last week I made a challenge to mark my beer as it were, which was fun actually. Here's my tally!

Day 1: 11 (forgot to get a picture of that one my apologies)

Day 2: 
I'm pretty sure it was more then 15 I just got too drunk to write it down. Also, there was shots I didn't mark, cause shots don't count (lol). I never ate much that day resulting in a really wasted white chick, I was even trying to argue with my boyfriend all he could do was laugh. I remember walking home i was saying "I'm mad at you, cause I don't know why, I can't say the thing why, nothings coming out right...." and a bunch more of ughh and slurrs. Raged Blackouts -my reason to quit originally.

Day 3:
I woke up so sick, throwing up, dizzy, gut rot, I have never been sicker, took gravol and tylenol (which I never take pills) when finally I gave up on feeling better I dragged my sick ass out of bed and got another beer. or eight beer as it were. Taken from bed last minute is this winner of a photo above.

To be fair I have been doing pretty shitty lately with the drinking but we've been drinking with my mans family who are only home for a couple weeks on vacation, so I feel.... excused? (lol) 

Funny story now tho, this weekend everyone kept looking at my hands to see my drink count LOL
I think I started something. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment