Tuesday 1 July 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Life as such we know can be quite full of activity, whereas my life is usually boring, this week I found plenty to do! Don't you just love summer!

Adventures!

I think it was Thursday afternoon me and my friend Ashley took the kids hiking to the lighthouse! We had a picnic and some laughs here are the photos from that adventure!!!

Aaliyah (4) and Jacob (4) aren't they sweet!

ASHLEY! someone needs a tan!

My Sweet Child xoxo
Also, here's a link to a submission I made to the Downhomer that's a Newfoundland magazine.
http://www.downhomelife.com/submissions.php?itemid=72441#.U7KsF7SXufM.facebook
Check it out! Rate the pic... please!

SHANNEYGANOCK!

Saturday night, LIVE in my home town bar! As a favor... SHANNEYGANOCK played! I love this band traditional newfoundland music! these guys are great i broke my rule got wasted! Oh, but it was soooo worth it. Had a blast with family and friend and I think at some point I learned how to jigg? (LOL) I dont know but here are some highlights of the night.

Me with the by's from Shanneyganock!

¨Not sure if the above links will work I hope they do though, some great videos!

Other notable mentions from my week!

Got my hair done! Thanks Ash!

Had to babysit this guy for a day, which actually means my SO had to walk him because hes a great dane and I'm not even five foot (lol) His name is Titan and he like long jogs on the beach!

Also, in accordance to my drinking I drank alot on both saturday and sunday, even last night I shared a bottle of Gallot wine with my SO :) we had a romantic evening together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment