Wednesday 25 June 2014

Ten Drinking Related Lists of Ten

Ten Seven Drinking Related Lists of Ten

I honestly didn't have time for the last three.

Due to my lack of memory on what I did this weekend I am instead going to make lists!

Why my SO sucks when he drinks:


  • He doesn't know when to stop
  • He pee's around the house on liquor EVERY TIME
  • Stays out too late (ditches me)
  • Is useless that night
  • Is useless the next day
  • Gets rowdy
  • Gets touchy
  • Slurrs
  • Gives me false 'marriage proposals' 
  • Has no shame

Why I suck when I drink:

  • I get rowdy
  • Hangovers
  • Memory loss
  • No sense of others personal space     
  • I eat, A LOT!
  • My eyes look like sheep cunnys! Bahaha!
  • Bad pictures
  • I tend to give people my life story
  • Gets mad at myself for wasting valuable reading time
  • I can Be a bit mean.. (just a little)

My top TEN Drinking Reasons Excuses:

  • But it's my best friends birthday
  • Wedding shots
  • So stressed out
  • I deserve a night out
  • I haven't been out in a while
  • If he gets to go out so do I!
  • Girls Night!
  • Wine isn't actually drinking, gosh...
  • but it a holiday!!
  • But this is my friends-families only week home for a while

Ten Favorite Alcoholic Beverages:

  • BUD LIGHT!
  • Galliot Wine
  • Baby Champagne (pink)
  • Tequila Rose
  • Jello Shots
  • Canadian Beer
  • Corona
  • Heniken 
  • Cheap Whiskey and 7Up
  • Various Sweet Girly Shots

Ten Nasty shots I've made myself sick of:

  • Fireball
  • Sauza gold (but i love it)
  • Jager Bombs
  • Blow Jobs ;) haha
  • B-52
  • Sambuca
  • Newfie Screech
  • Vodka Jello shots
  • Sour Puss
  • Baja Rosa

Ten Types of Hangovers:

  • I'm still Drunk Hangover (hiccup)
  • The 'fuck' walking straight lines and eye foot coordination Hangover
  • The Please Make It Stop Hangover
  • The What In The Zeus Is Wrong With ME! Hangover
  • Classic, I'm never drinking again Hangover
  • The Dude Where's My Car
  • The I need To quit drinking and figure my life out Hangover
  • The 'The lights sounds and people of everyday life piss me off' Hangover
  • The never getting out of bed Hangover
  • The 'sinister stealth hangover' you wake up fine then a few hours later BOOM! 

Ten Hangover Side Effects:

  • Ass Mouth (thats right when you mouth tastes like ass)
  • obvious headache
  • a hate of general lighting that vampires would likely applaud
  • The 'spins'
  • Gut Rot
  • Hangover Shits
  • Dizziness
  • Pasties (often goes hand in hand with ass mouth)
  • Barfing
  • The hate of all sounds even the drop of a pin can sound like minor explosions

No comments:

Post a Comment