Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Private Beach!!!! ...or not so private...

Shoal Point! The most beautiful place in the world! Just so happens I have a camp their! Aren't I lucky!

Here the deal shoal point is a offshore fishing village, I have mentioned it before in a earlier blog, there are three ways to get here maybe four, a hours walk around shore, a boat, and in winter you can come on skidoo. Fourth option, helicopter... were fishermen we don't have fancy helicopters. So, I walked one hour, hard terrain with a back pack containing 16 cold beer, my clothes and the rest of my stuff. I'm 4 10 and 100 pounds, not an easy jaunt I'll have you know.

We went fishing...


Had a little drinky drink!


Caught the sunset... Ou la la


Had a fire!!! FIRE!


and went naked tanning...
.
.
not a chance your getting pics of that.

So, almost perfect weekend until... my beach wasnt so 'private'. mentioning the naked tanning I was doing that all one morning, you know big beach no people on it why the heck not. Then I got up did some chores before all the fishermen showed up and thats fine. The next day who should show up but the fisheries, (water police lol) okay thats fine, then who should I see but more fishery warden walking down out of the woods.. apparently they'd been there the whole day before camped out watching for illegal fishing practices on the beach. Whoops! (facepalm) guess who just got busted for naked tanning by three assholes in the trees! LOL just wonderful. Embarrassed much!

Over all despite having to walk up and back, my new nickname and being laughed at by a bunch of people, it was a wonderful weekend.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment