Friday 1 August 2014

Taking the Good times with the Bad times.

For lack of anything to say about my last weekend I've collected a dozen pictures to show partially what I've been up to! There's sooo much going on for such a small town it's unbelievable. 

First up, a gorgeous picture of my towns sunset just to set the mood ya know.. 


Also, I found a picture of me and my drinking buddies, these are the by's I drink with in the shed almost every weekend. I'll have you know they aren't tame.



Up next is my SO's grandparents 50 anniversary celebration (wine included)


mmmm.. wine.. I drank two of these suckers!
MY FAMILY! <3 literally the only picture of me from this night/day
...and last but certainty not least Albert's memorial fire. The moment everyone has been waiting for we all shed our tears and said goodbye to one of the nicest, funnest, amazing dudes ever. Everyone gathered behind his mothers house we held hands and a priest spoke on behalf of god. We told stories drank beer, lit a fire and lanterns. Close to 200 people must have been in attendance. It's never easy saying goodbye.




never forget you bud!
In other news its been a pretty tragic week, first I had to bring my baby to the hospital due to an infected splinter, then my car broke down just before I could do my road test, and the day after that my step mother, brother and two sisters got in a car accident (they're all fine, Thank the lord) Trust me if anyone needs a drink or two this week.. it's me. 

Thanks for reading loyal viewers. This blog and all my blog views really has surpassed my initial expectations and I'm so thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment