Saturday 16 August 2014

VACATION!!!! Ontario Bound!


Hello lovely viewers! Last weekend I flew to Ontario for a wedding and for some play time with my friends. After this little note I'm going to try and use the least amount of words possible because I have a shit ton of pictures. Also, because this is my drinking blog I should state the amount of alcohol consumed within these five days is unreal. There were blackouts, drunk arguing, falling around for some of us, I lost a shirt in a taxi, i lost a cell in a taxi, I lost money. Shit got slightly insane. Enjoy!







Our Accommodations!
Three bedroom, three bath, hot tub, pool table, huge mansion looking house that I'd die for!
Thanks for having us Robert and supplying beer for our hot tub parties ;) haha!




me and todd playing volleyball.

Robert (Boz) the guy we stayed with! Thanks man!
Our chauffeur and his deathtrap (jeep wrangler)
Todd! If it wasn't for this guy our trip wouldn't have been half as good! Handsome young devil.


^see no door... death trap.



The Main Event! THE WEDDING! CONGRATS PATRICK AND RACHEL!
Thanks for the open bar! Also, big thanks for the food there was so much delicious food enough for 250 people yet there was only 50 of us! I've never seen awesome food like that awesome job!
Rach and Patrick





Other pictures of wonderland, various friends in various bars, my nails, etc.









...and last but certainly not least MOI!

Facebook status that pretty much sums up my trip...



HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment