Sunday 17 August 2014

"Cold, COLD BEER



...don't you ever worry! I am right here!"

This is me, missing the bandwagon altogether, I never just fell I missed the damn thing. Love this guy and this tune tho!

I just made a "Fuck This Shit" playlist on my youtube. Just my current mood.

I re-read my intro, my very first blog post for this recovery thing, I had such hope and people still say to me "remember when you were slowed down drinking?" my boyfriend says, "you were doing so well, quitting drinking, working out all the time..." Well, summer will soon be over time for changes... again.

Wish me luck. I'm definitely going to need it.

Goal:

Drink once a week, never exceeding a box of beer (12), or a dozen drinks, glasses of wine, etc.

Exceptions:

I know the word 'exceptions' may sound like 'excuses' but I really am going to try and do my best with this. The exceptions are weddings, birthdays, etc. Like big events... I find it hardest going to bars and not drinking, what the hell do people do at social gatherings without booze? ...and I don't like pop so thats out... 

I dunno!

No comments:

Post a Comment