Wednesday 26 March 2014

Happy Birthday you Fabulous Bitch!

Excuses, excuses

So, on Friday it was my best friends birthday and all she wanted was to go to the bar and get sloshed on booze! Normally I'd turn down the invitation, the bar scene isn't my thing right now.
 But! let me tell you one thing about this girl, me and her we've been through thick and thin she's had my back through it all and she's not the type of friend who's going to laugh at me for trying to cut back on booze, she's actually one of the people who made me realize I have a drinking problem and has helped me get through it with a bunch of crazy sober nights doing yoga and working out! SO with that said, if my best friend wants birthday drinks on her birthday, guess what "Cheers!". 
In the end, I didn't do too badly, for pre-drinks I had two glasses of wine, one beer. At the bar I had two beer and four shots (shots will be the ruination of us all).

Thanks Ashley for being my Ho-Mance!





No comments:

Post a Comment