Saturday 6 September 2014

Bonavista, Newfoundland

Photo Credit goes to www.briancareyphotography.com 


If EVER you visit Bonavista, Newfoundland you must go walk on their boardwalk, go for a ride up the cape as they call it to see the lighthouse and their 'caves', abd absolutely go see their beautiful church! These three things, you must do!

This long weekend instead of going on a massive party like I usually do, I instead went with my Dad and his wonderful family across the island to Bonavista. It was my pops birthday and we were celebrating because hes been in the hospital and hasn't been doing well.

SO, my dads family, they are all religious, umm catholic? I guess? They don't go to any certain church they just believe in the bible and lead very religious lives. They have a huge family and me and aaliyah joined them this weekend for three nights.

It was so much fun, got to go to the playground, spend time with family I never see, My girl got to meet family shes never met before, SHE LOVES THEM, and they love her :) but who couldn't shes the cutest. really tho she is noones can argue this point, her giggle is angelic. 

The whole time I only drank 6 beer I went out one night to a shed with my aunt donna where six of us ladies had a few beer listened to some good old country music and obsessed over Tim Mcgraw :)

PICTURES!


me, dad, my lil bro, and step sister?

me and my dads wife (not my step mom shes too young LOL thats what she says not me)

my child is the one dressed funny, my cousin?, and step sister? haha family is a fickle thing around these parts

all my aunts? uncles? and nan? definitely my dad in the white t-shirt and pop in the front haha again these people and I have no blood relation I'm adopted and haven't spent enough time around the people.

my girl and my little brother :) aren't they the cutest

What a Handsome young feller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment