Friday 12 September 2014

We all need A Daily Positive

This week blogging is especially difficult I couldn't figure out what to blog about because last week wasn't particularly interesting, and the parts that were I honestly can't remember -oh the joys of alcoholism.

As I was thinking about what to post I was checking my gmail and going through some of my favorite sites. Then it hit me, I'm sitting here doing what I do every weekend when I'm feeling down and just not quite myself, why not write about that.

I can feel as shitty as I possibly want, there is someone out there who inspires me everyday through his blog and he doesn't even know it, his name is Dale Partridge.

His blog has inspired me, picked me up, and helped me fill hours of self reflecting. He always knows the right things to post, pairs it with the best, most inspirational videos. When you comment he always comments back and takes an interest in his followers.

I urge everyone to read The Daily Positive. You won't regret it http://dalepartridge.com/

Honestly tho, go, just go to his blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment