Saturday 26 April 2014

Happy Resurrection Day ?!

P.S. sorry I missed last week I promise I have two very good reasons for not posting.


Reason #1. 


My first reason is this girl right here! This is my girl! Her name is Aaliyah-Rose she's my baby! So, Sunday morning when I woke up and should've been Easter egg hunting or even writing my post I was instead rushing to the hospital with this girl. A regular flu all week, then bam! Temperature rises to a shocking 104 degrees F. It was not pretty its just over a hour drive to the nearest hospital, I was worried sick. Turns out she had a lung infection coming on so I'm very glad I went with her. It's a week later and her meds are all taken and she's still out there coughing up a lung. It's a bad flu.

Reason #2.


Today was also my beautiful little nieces first Easter and her christening day! The church service started at three I made it back from the hospital and was in the church by 3:04 so I never did too bad considering. I was her 'godmother' or as they now call us 'sponsors'. I was pretty proud to be part of her big day! 

I just want to mention a few things now about the whole church thing. For all you who aren't Christians, Easter is celebrated because its when Jesus died on the cross he was buried in the tomb and then came back to life, ergo my title happy resurrection day. It's a joke I like to say it when I go to my dads, he's really religious, I'm not as religious. Thank you Jesus for dying for our sins.

Another thing I'd like to mention, the reverend at the church service! He was hilarious. Honestly I haven't been to church all that often you'd think I'd have been more because of my dad being really religious but I haven't. Then I went on Easter Sunday, oh man, he was up talking about bad governments and how modern day governments are the same I was roaring with laughter. Great guy! I'd probably go to a few more of his services just saying. Not bad at all. 

Down to the drinking portion of my week!

This week (actually last week) yes I did drink, I actually drank on a Thursday night. I was at my friends house and drank one beer while watching our show TVD, the vampire diaries, I'm obsessed. But, shame on me. And Friday night I was drinking, pretty sure I got hammered off of a small bottle of wine and two beer. Not even sure what happened there, because I know I can handle my booze, obviously my body made a joke of me last week. Then on Saturday night I can't remember what I did, I'm pretty sure I had a glass of brew with the old fellers, me and the man was down to the shed with all of his family aka the old fellers. Then I went to a friends house played skip-bo and had two beer and some wine. Still went home early, lucky I did, because my mom in law phoned, she was watching my kid, who started crying and asking for me. I went over the for the night, Easter sunday was the next morning. Sunday night, my SO and his best friend were out and about I decided to go home early, not my kind if company that's all. So early night in with my sick girly. Loves that girl.

Punishment !

So, the system I have is based on reward and punishment. I rewarded myself for good behaviour last week and damn it this week I didn't do well at all so I'm due for a punishment. 

Here's how I feel tho!
   

No drinking this weekend! None, zip, nada, zilch, zero! No matter what no alcohol! Even if the president comes and asks me to get wasted with him, NO! Even if I get invited to a super awesome weekend in Vegas with none other then Alice cooper, NO. Maybe the Jonas brothers, Miley Cyrus and the beibz show up at my house with a case of cold ones, NOPE no booze.

Challenge accepted!
Sorry



No comments:

Post a Comment