Sunday 27 April 2014

EPIC FAILURES!

Sometimes all you can do after you've taken a epic fall is to get back up dust yourself off and start over again. Never give up is my motto!

So, as you may well know, yesterday I created a punishment. Accepted the punishment as a challenge, and then yesterday maybe four hours after making the post I failed miserably! Here I am again hungover strung out feeling like a complete idiot AGAIN! Omy here we go....

First mistake leading to my demise. 

So a few friends came in town with their boyfriends bugging me to come down, my first mistake was showering they couldn't have dragged me out of bed (where yes! I did spend all of yesterday until 7, sue me! I take breaks when I can get them and have no Internet all week)  

Second mistake.

Showering. They very well couldn't decide to drag me out of bed in my pjs looking like a hot mess. (And just so you know, yes I did spend all yesterday up until 7 pm in bed. I took a day off of life, sue me lol) so, yes I did agree to hanging out for a hour before they went to the bar.

Third mistake.


No explanation needed. Just one itty bitty shotty shot, they cooed. You'll be alright they said just one.

...and that's how I ended up half in the bag and out the door off to the bar. It's not easy. The peer pressure is not easy to deal with. I'm 22 and right now that's what the 22 year olds do, they drink they party and have a lot of drunken fun. They don't sit home blogging about quitting drinking at 22. I had a great time. Drank wayyyyyy too many shots of sauza gold and wayyyyyyy too many beer. My hangover is a killer. I ate a late night meal after getting home from the bar which doesn't go in line with my workout at all! oh my. 


Look at us! Ou la la! Tres beau haha pretty bitches ;)

Well since I FAILED my punishment MISERABLY! I have a new punishment. No alcohol for two weekends. So, here we go again....






No comments:

Post a Comment