Sunday 4 May 2014

F*** YEA! BARBECUE!


and the Piece de Resistance!
fresh crab!!!!!!!!

I just had a successful NO DRINKING week! I went for a barbecue at a friends where everyone was drinking, stayed out until 4 in the morning and never had one ounce of alcohol! High Five to me.

I also spent my weekend going for walks and had more temptation to drink when I was offered wine at a friends house, I politely turned it down. I am doing good this week!

I did have a awkward run in with a friend though, I was at my besties babyshower and another friend asked me whether I was drinking this weekend or going to the bar. I said "No, I no longer go to the bar and I hardy ever drink." She gave me this look like, pssht, yea right, who are you trying to kid. She said, "I'm not stupid Talia." So, I said, "no seriously I'm cutting back drinking. When was the last time u seen me at the club?" she said, "Oh yeah good one, because I don't go out anymore and you know  haven't seen you at the bar in forever." and walks away. As if I couldn't cut back on drinking and quit going to the bar. Anyways she didn't believe me whatsoever. It was kind of funny.

If I succeed this week, I'm going to reward myself with something I'm not sure what yet not a drunk like I did last time but, I feel like I definitely deserve something when I finish my two weeks sober.

“It’s a great advantage not to drink

among hard drinking people.” 

 F. Scott FitzgeraldThe Great Gatsby

Anyone with accomplishments of their own this week feel free to comment them so we can celebrate together! Every accomplishment should go noticed and be celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment