Saturday 31 May 2014

Break out the Tiny Violins!

I've officially gone off the deep end

again.

First and foremost, I'd like to give my sincerest apologies for making a mockery of bloggers everywhere, I haven't posted to my blog in almost 3 weeks? Yeah, I've been slightly busy... drinking. Here it goes.

WEEK NUMERO UNO:

Mothers Day! so technically mothers day wasn't until sunday, who give's a shit I went out saturday and sunday! I never even spent mothers day with my child how's that for backwards thinking/doing. Here's what I should have been at...

kissing this cutie!
What I was actually at was the bar. 



friends posts, looking back I feel like a fraud


DOS!:

Week number two was an exciting one. Honestly I drank a lot! It was May 2-4 weekend! It's a time old tradition to go out to lomond river lodge and drink our socks off. This is one tradition that will be super hard to break. 

Friday Night
The Girls took off to the dance! It was amazeballs, we had a blast without the guys. Had some iffy looking bikers buying us shots all night, my friend Sam shes on the left, she attracts the weirdos, before the night began she was voted least likely to get shots paid for. PROVED US WRONG! She just stood there like a good "weirdo magnet" attracting people who would buy us booze. In all honesty tho, they were a great group of guys! Funny, nice, charming, the weird part was what they seen in us to actually buy us drinks. We're a bunch of freaks. LOL

Saturday Night
Again, this time with my man and his best friend, and one of my friends Marla! Also, a awesome time! not even sure what time we got back to my house. Honestly don't remember much, what I do remember was buying sandwiches at the bar and one going missing. Someone stole my f'ing sandwich! 
(haha) Good times tho!

TRES! ?

Hold up! I'm missing a weekend in my memory... I know last weekend I spent a lot of time at the bar a friend came home from alberta, blah blah blah... not even my friend it was my SO's friend. That was saturday night!

Friday night I was with this hot piece of gear


Me and Ashley WINOS! (lol) everyone needs Galliot in their life. Mmmm. Love ya bish!

CUATRO:

The fourth week which I actually thought was the third week, being this weekend as in what I did last night. As in make a bloody fool of myself again...

So out with my SO and his best friend drinking beers shooting shit you know the usual, starts getting slightly tipsy and what should me and the man start to argue about in front of his buddy but our marital issues. I won't go into too much detail but it's the same argument we always have even sober i know I'm right, everyone else know's I'm right, but my drunk ass only wants to argue about it when I'm drinking. He says "oh she must be drunk again, she's starting to talk stupid..." 

Well darling, I may sound stupid talking about it when I'm drunk but completely sober I realize he's a tool. Ugh, relationship problems!

Thank-you alcohol for being my worst enemy and best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment